Monday, April 27, 2009

What happened to spring?

Well, we're still here. I am just the crazy mom who somehow ran out of batteries for her camera... so it's been a while since I had pictures to post. I know that's a terrible thing, but I don't promise that it won't happen again. I really do think most of my memory was lost in the delivery room. We've been busy doing all sorts of things. Last week Remy, Halle, and I all had a cold/cough kind of thing. Fortunately Trace didn't get it, but it led to a few long nights. It has also gotten extremely warm all of the sudden, so we've been spending time outside enjoying the sun. I am not sure why we jumped so quickly into summer (high 80's the last few days), but I am hoping it cools off a bit.  Halle is busy trying to walk and talk. She almost says uh-oh, and she loves to mimic sounds like coughing and singing. We also cut Halle's hair. I was sad to see the fro-hawk go, but it was getting a little out of hand. (And that's saying a lot coming from someone who is married to a guy that had a 7 inch mohawk himself!)

I have been sewing, though most of it would make for some pretty boring pictures. I have been recycling lots of Remy's long pajamas, turning them into short ones, and lots of long sleeved t-shirts are becoming short sleeved.


Remy is crazy as ever, as these pictures show. He refuses to just take a sweet picture and tries to come up with some wild story to go along with the poses.



1 comment:

  1. Mandy, your kids are SO cute! Sounds like you've been busy. I'm envious of your sewing abilities. I have a brand new sewing machine still in the box from Christmas!! I don't have the room and I haven't had the time to use it yet. But, that will all change soon enough. I can't wait to start creating things. :) Happy Spring! Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!