Friday, March 6, 2009

Observing

We've started journaling around these parts. My mom gave Remy some small spiral notebooks, and He began calling them his journals. He takes 'notes', though he doesn't know that there is a difference between taking notes and musical notes. His notes are a combinations of random lines and circles with music notes mixed in.  

We were talking today about making observations and I decided that it would be good to observe the tree outside our balcony as the weather changes. Remy looked at it with his 'telescope' and then we drew what the tree looks like today. He drew a nice trunk with some brown on it and put just a few spots of green. Halle's observations were mostly of her silly brother, but she participated none the less.



1 comment:

  1. Those are the sweetest kiddos, I have ever observed! I can't wait to get my hands on them at Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!