Monday, September 21, 2009

Don't let it be said

...that I don't listen to my mother! She told me this weekend that maybe everyone doesn't have such 'wild' tastes as I do when it comes to baby shoes. (Really?!) So in an effort to be a little more mellow, I created these sweet little brown corduroy shoes. Simple enough for your baby boy or girl. These are in size 0-6 months, but I could easily customize the size. You can find them here in my shop. I also added several pairs of funky slippers, if you're into that sort of thing.


Trace was gone for the weekend, so I had the littles all to myself. There were only a few minor meltdowns (from me and/or the kids!), and overall it was a great, if not exhausting, weekend. On Saturday we ventured out to the mall. Halle seemed awfully big to me playing right alongside Remy at the train table at the bookstore.


Oh, last but not least, I had my first episode of couponing this morning. After trips to Target and Publix (the two stores are very close to us, otherwise I wouldn't go two places...) and less than 2 hours I spent about $77 and saved $74. A pretty good start, I think, and we are stocked up for a while with several pantry items. Southern Savers is the site I used, if you're interested. I have never been an athlete, but I think this would be my sport, if it counted!

Happy Monday! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up thinking that my Mom thinks I am crazy with all the wild colors & prints I usually wear! I have always loved color, and I for one love all those "wild" baby shoes in your shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the couponing! I think your "wild" taste is just fine.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!