Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Love~ We are very Thankful!

Hebrews 12:28 "Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptable with reverence and awe..."

I hope your Thanksgiving (if you're in the states...) was wonderful! We had a great day with extended family eating too much, sharing old stories, and watching all the children play. Everyone was happily exhausted after the festivities and slept well as soon as their little heads hit the pillows. I can't take credit for most of the food, but I thought I would share some pictures.


Love this girl: Halle is very into 'reading' right now. Also notice the blur of only-underwear-clad Remy in the background.


Love this outfit: Pre-dinner show at our apartment. Halle sports a felt lunch bag on her head and Rem's shoe on her foot. Remy (again in the background) is relaxing in a diaper box. That's normal, right?


Love the food!: Appetizers



My cousin's gorgeous table before the eating frenzy


The spread... I tried my Great Grandma's cornbread dressing for the first time and it was a hit! In fact, Trace ate some for breakfast this morning!


My pumpkin pie


Grandma's chocolate cream pie~so pretty!


Halle, post-nap, chowing down


Remy and youngest cousin, sweet baby Zola

I also want to mention that I'm having a sale in the 2 sweet things shop from today (Black Friday) through Cyber-Monday!  Still Free International Shipping and all Bib/Burp Cloth Sets are $12 (marked down from $17) and all Booties are $12 (marked down from $15-$16). Happy Weekend Shopping! I think we're going to spend the day getting our little tree out and maybe decorating~ I can feel some Christmas music coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!