Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~Thankful~



Happy Pre-Thanksgiving! I wasn't sure if I would be around the computer tomorrow. It seems I am suffering from a bit of 'senioritis' as the move approaches, and I think Trace is feeling the same. We are so excited to be doing the work that we truly believe God has called us to- it's hard to wait here! I even packed a few boxes this morning. It seems early, but at the same time, I know that 5 weeks will fly by, and I hate to have it all to do in that last week. So I am determined to do a little each day. I started with 'Donate', 'Keep', and 'Sell' piles today. So far the 'Sell' pile is winning, love that!

 Halle is on the mend, I think, but was up most of last night coughing. I'm hoping we get to go out tomorrow, but we're going to play it by ear. Thanks for your prayers for the little angel!- We know that God has been watching over her!

Sorry this is another fairly uninspired post. I seem to have lost my blogging mojo in the hustle to get ready for craft shows, Christmas, and moving... I hope to be back to my chatty self soon! Happy Thanksgiving! I am so, so, sooooo thankful for every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!