Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

Happy Wednesday! I've been thinking a bit about winter decorating, so I've decided to do a little 'wishing' today for things I'd love to have around our home. Remy is just this year at an age where he gets into every holiday, so I think he would love any of these items. If I was patient enough to wait on a treasury, this color combination would be my feature- something about turquoise and red just makes me happy!

** Edited to add: I did wait for a treasury! You can find it here and leave some love!  **














Christmas Countdown Calendar by Queen Vanna Creations

Hope you enjoy todays picks! Also, don't forget to enter my first giveaway here (or below...). I also added tons of new dresses, booties, and SALE items to my shop yesterday!

8 comments:

  1. OOO...I love those all too! Especially the stocking! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT finds! I gasped when I saw the wreath - LOVE it. I am off to "heart" it on Etsy. Thanks for sharing.
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite color combos! I love your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, that would make an amazing treasury. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from SITS to say hello! I love that color combination too! Lots of cute stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful choices and a lot I'm going to go check out now. Thank you so much for featuring my gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic finds! They really would make a great treasury! I love the stocking!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!