Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Love

Happy Friday! So these pictures are long overdue, but browsing on facebook last night I happened to realize that I hadn't posted these. In October Remy was the ring bearer in my Brother-In-Law's wedding.  I am so in love with this little man (as I'm sure you have never picked up on with all my gushing...) so the pictures are the perfect way to wrap up my week with a little love!

PawPaw just happened to have a few new Hot Wheels in his tux pocket... 


I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with people and things that you love! Trace has his first all-nighter with the youth at our church tonight, so please pray for his stamina and my sanity as I battle evening/bedtime alone. I'm not sure who has a tougher job!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy!

    I really wanted to email you, but can't seem to find the address, so here you go >.<

    My name is Hui Hui (but you can call me Chris) and I'm 23. I love your blog, and was wondering if you could do me a favour? You see, I'm currently working at Voxbiblia, an awesome company that's trying to bring audio bibles to the world, and one of our visions is to see more and more Christians equipped with the ability to share the Word easily, through digital media.

    As you probably already know, making your blog site look nice and pretty takes quite a bit of technical fiddling, and really isn't easy. So we're hoping to help solve that problem by holding a website template design competition, and giving away the template designs freely to whoever would like to use it.

    Would you be willing to announce this competition on your blog, once it's up, as well as to help spread the word of this competition to those whom you know? Voxbiblia is willing to sponsor prizes for such a cause, but this would only really be worthwhile if many people participate, and good designs that people love to use are being churned out!

    Cheers
    Hui Hui

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!