Monday, August 2, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Happy Monday! Join in the random by clicking the picture above... =)


~Trace put up our tent last week and had a camp out with Remy. He was in heaven!! But it did take him forever to fall asleep... he was just too excited. The kids have since spent every afternoon bouncing and playing the tent. It's too bad we aren't happy campers, because the kids would love a real camping trip... maybe someday. Trace also sent a picture text to my mom, who was on her way to our house for Halle's birthday, to say that her mother-in-law suite was ready. =)


~My sweet girl turned 2 yesterday! I will have another post about her party this week, but I had to post at least one picture. Her party was tons of fun with tons of friends, and she was happily exhausted at the end of her big day.

~Today I am getting back into the gym after an almost 2 week hiatus. With the Nashville trip and then preparing for Halle's party, I just haven't made the time. I'm not looking forward to how sore I will probably be after TurboKick, but I know it will be worth it in the end... must get moving again!

~I am super-excited that I have ordered Shane Claiborne's newest book, and it should be here in a day or two. Looks so good!

~This week I'm wrapping up the Summer Study with Living Proof Ministries on Ruth. It has been a great one, and I am kind of sad that it's ending. I always hate the last day of something good, but I'm so thankful that I stuck with it despite busyness and summer insanity because God had so much to show me! Even getting up before the team in Nashville every day proved well worth it, and I feel like I was better prepared for the days of our trip. God is good!

Have a great Monday! I'll be back tomorrow with pics from Halle's Toy Story Party- her cake nearly killed me but turned out so cute!

8 comments:

  1. We sat Keegan's shark tent up in his room last night & he had a campout in his room. He loved it! Mother-in-law suite - that's funny. Can't wait to see pictures of Halle's birthday party. Hard to believe she just turned two. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tent looks like a lot of fun. My daughter will be 2 in September, where does the time go! I have not been running like I should, it seems like everyone has been falling off the band wagon lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter!! It's amazing how quickly time flies.

    Love the tent. Looks super fun.

    Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and love the "mother in law suite." Sounds like something my son in law would text to me. :o) I know the study of Ruth was just as wonderful as all the rest of Beth's studies. Blessings to you and enjoyed the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tent! How fun! I remember doing that last year. Maybe we will just have to do that. Happy belated birthday to your little one! Thanks for sharing your randomness!
    ~blessings

    Dorcas
    http://4sweetangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tent. It doesn't really take much to entertain our children, does it?

    Happy 2nd birthday to your little girl. That is such a fun age.

    I would love to do a study on the book of Ruth some day.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we had a tent like that!! And happy birthday to her!

    I participated in Miscellany Monday too if you want to come visit us. :)

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fun to camp in the backyard! i can't wait for my hubs to do that with hunter! there's just something so precious about father-son campouts! happy (belated) birthday to beautiful halle!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!