Friday, October 29, 2010

The Love List

This week has been pretty amazing, and I have a lot to love!

~This verse: Joshua 3:5 "Joshua told the people, 'Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.'" (emphasis mine) I'll definitely elaborate more next week, but I am just living on the expectancy of this one today. 


~ Give Every Day- Have you seen this?! I recently discovered Steph & her family and am so loving what they are doing. You really should check it out!


~Tricks + Treats - Elsie always posts amazing things, but in the weeks leading up to the opening of the new Red Velvet Shop, she has been posting tons of great DIY projects from great blogger guests. Everything from cute Halloween Nail Art to soft braids. This acorn garland (pictured above) by Rachel Denbow is my absolute favorite! Now I just need to find the time to try them all!
source
~Legwarmers. Okay, so I am a child of the eighties... Something about all the chunky knits makes me super happy. I think I'll have to live vicariously through Halle on this one~ chubby baby legs look way cuter in these than chubby momma legs.

I could go on, but my quiet was just interrupted by two screaming little ones. (Isn't it strange how happy play can turn to drama in an instant?!) I hope your weekend is filled with people and things that you love!



3 comments:

  1. Yes, the leg warmers tend to look much sweeter on my little munchkin than me. I really never thought I'd see those crazy things again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scripture. And those leg warmers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!