Monday, January 23, 2012

Miscellany~ My weekend in Numbers


48. The number of these amazing cookies I cranked out on Friday.

0. The number of amazing cookies I consumed... (but it took all the resolve I had not to cave!)

19. The number of awesome girlfriends who came to Girl's Night Out/ Craft Night at our curch despite a crazy snow blowing in.

9. The number of apples I ate this weekend.

4. Pairs of wet shoes/boots camped out by my front door this morning (none of them mine!)

3. The number of washcloths I crocheted. By the way, do you love homemade washcloths?! I'm completely addicted and keep cranking them out!

2. The number of outfits Halle had on before church yesterday.

3. The number of outfits I had on before church yesterday.

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!