Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday!!

Hey, y'all! I hope you had a great weekend!


Yesterday was an awesome day for our community and for God's Community~ Our church celebrated new life by baptizing 4 girls from our local body. I cannot tell you what an honor and exciting thing it is to witness how He takes lives and changes them forever... I'm (nearly) speechless!! I was even privileged to get to be in the water with my sweet Emily (in blue below), who is one of our students. God is so good and it's awesome to be allowed to partner with Him in this great work He's doing!


The rest of our weekend pretty much pales in comparison to yesterday's events. We spent time hanging out with friends, making Wipeout courses in the living room (tell me we're not the only ones who do this?!), and I made an insane batch of these brownie/cookies things. I'm dead serious when I say that they will Rock. Your. World. I whipped up some easy hot fudge sauce to go with them, and it was beautiful!

photo coutesy of Kevin & Amanda



Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!