Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow!



We left warm Tennessee to spend Christmas in Indiana with our parents.  Rem got to see tons of snow (plus freezing rain and a power outage!), which he was thrilled about. Grandpa Frank cleaned up Tracey and Casey's old sled for Remy to ride. He only sat still long enough for one picture, but I was happy with that. In the first picture I told him to stick his tongue out to lick the snow. Of course, I neglected to watch my wording with a very literal two year old, and he started to kneel down to actually lick the ground. After a short lesson he figured out what I meant. His favorite part of being outside was feeding the fish in the pond and kicking/throwing snow on Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!