Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Remy and Halle were playing this morning, and I heard the most beautiful laughter coming from the living room. (I was wasting away in the kitchen doing dishes... sigh.) I grabbed my camera and decided to try the camcorder feature, since I hadn't ever used it. I shot for two minutes my silly little ones; Remy throwing paper and cracking Halle up, tipping her over, and shaking toys at her just to 'make her happy, Mommy'. It was wonderful and sweet. Then I tried to play back my new video to find out something- my camera doesn't have a microphone.  Why make a camcorder without a microphone?! (This was not my actual camcorder, mind you, but my regular camera, which was closer.) So, disappointed as I am that you can't hear the joy in these two voices I decided to put this on here anyway.  You will just have to use your imagination, I guess. Happy Tuesday! It's pretty happy here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!