Friday, May 8, 2009

Sandbox

Well, you know it's been a good day around here when both little ones need a bath and it's only 9 a.m. Living in an apartment it is so hard to do outside things. I am so thankful for our porch! Trace picked up some sand yesterday so Remy's surprise this morning was a makeshift sandbox on the porch. He was thrilled to take his dump trucks out and make a mess. (I wasn't so crazed about the mess, but it wasn't anything the vacuum couldn't handle.) He spent quite a while out there making up some songs about the beach and building castles for his trucks to smash.



The sand wasn't such a good fit for Halle, who mouths everything, so she got to play with some water and fish in a 'tank' in the house. Fun was had by all! Oh, and Halle's first two teeth finally erupted over night- Hooray!


I was a little hesitant to put these pics on here, as neither child of mine is wearing pants, but I guess you should get used to it. Pants just aren't part of the warm weather wardrobe at our house (for the kids, that is!). I feel pretty happy if they are healthy, clean, & dry- I won't push it for pants...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!