Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sorry that I have been MIA for the last week. We went to Indiana to visit my mom and Trace's parents and to have a garage sale. We had a wonderful time, and it was nice to unplug a little bit. (I say a little bit because while we spent a lot of time outside, my mom has cable and I can't resist watching all the TLC and HGTV I can while the littles were sleeping...)  Remy loved getting his hands dirty 'helping', as much as a three year old can, in the garden. He and Grammy planted all sorts of veggies that hopefully we will be able to get our hands on later in the summer.


Halle was intrigued by the dandelion that Remy picked for her. She kept trying to eat it, but it would tickle her lips on the way in.  She would just laugh and do it all over again.





This trip was also a big deal because Remy stayed with Tracey's parents by himself for the first time. (I usually don't let him out of my sight!) He had tons of fun, especially playing firefighter and spraying 'G-ma' with the hose. I'm sure she can thank Pawpaw Frank for that...

Here's Halle enjoying the sun from the wagon. We got a lot of use out of that wagon, or maybe I should say that my mom did. She was pulling Remy around the block and he would say 'I think I'll go again' meaning that mom could take him around another time. She was exhausted, but he was delighted!

Mom has the perfect tree for climbing just outside her back door. I love this first picture. Of course this next one is Remy's favorite.


Halle loved Emma and spent some time bonding with (picking on) her.

Our garage sale was also a big success, and we ended up more than paying for our trip up and getting rid of a lot of excess baby stuff that we no longer need.  I am hoping that now that we are settling back in to life at home I will be able to do a bunch more crafting (I always come home from mom's with lots of ideas...) and tackle potty-training head on. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!