Monday, July 13, 2009

Lookouts Game

This weekend we were able to go to Chattanooga to visit Tracey's brother Casey and his fiance Dawn. Casey had a box for the Chattanooga Lookouts game on Thursday night, and Remy was so excited to go to his first game. (By the way, the ONLY way to take little ones to a game is if you have a box, in my opinion. We could beat the heat inside or go out to watch the game- you guessed it, I spent most of the game indoors...) On the way there Remy told us that he needed a ball cap to watch the game. He certainly does take after me in the accessories department!


Here he is in his new cap.

By the third inning he had a new girlfriend. Trace was very impressed at his skills! =)

Eating popcorn, a baseball staple even to a newcomer... He also had ice cream and three brownies, but who's counting? The food being delivered right to the box was a nice (although dangerous) touch!

Halle watching the game with the boys

And last but not least, we can't go anywhere without a picture of this guy...

I have about a hundred more pics from the aquarium and museum to filter through, but I will try to get them up soon. I also need to get my Memory Monday verse up... busy day. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!