Monday, July 13, 2009

Chattanooga Aquarium

Here are some of the pictures from our trip to the Aquarium. I took way too many to load one here, but if you want to check them out you can find me on flickr here. I am still getting other stuff loaded on there, but it's a start.

This is before we went into the Aquarium. Remy was so intrigued by the big 'mess' on the sidewalk. I don't think he knew it was intentional.

The stingray exhibit is always Tracey and Casey's (Trace's brother) favorite. Remy wasn't so sure about actually touching them, but he got his hands in the water (no surprise there).

The butterfly garden is beautiful and one of my favorite spots. There are so many,and we had to keep reminding Remy not to swat at them. Leave it to us to kill an endangered species or something. Luckily we made it out without doing any damage.

Remy tried out the shark cage.

The new thing this time was the jellyfish exhibit. They were amazing, and a great thing to practice new things with my camera. I am so tired of taking crappy pictures!

Halle picked out a new little penguin as her 'surprise', as Remy calls it. She really does love him, and hardly let him go even as she slept!

Remy sees what it's like to be in an aquarium.


Here the guys tried to talk Remy into petting a sturgeon, and again he felt the water and that was enough. It was very cold, and they did look pretty gross!


'Hello, little fish!' Remy is kind of Dr. Dolittle and talked to most animals that we passed. He told me that this 'little guy looks sad'.

Halle had a hard day...

On the way home we asked Remy what his favorite part of the Aquarium was, and after all of the cool things we saw he tells us that his 'fravorite' was the mosaic tile floor where 'one of the turtle's back looked like a cheese pizza'. I didn't know that I should have taken a picture of the floor.... figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!