Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh, the places you'll go!

Well, Halle is starting to walk more, and she is definitely climbing more! Just about anything that is a foot or so off the ground is fair game. Here's a look at where she's been this week:

The car drawer of Remy's train table is a favorite perch. From here she has enjoyed several snacks and loves handing Remy his cars one at a time. He takes them, makes a giant pile and squeals "This is a disaster!!" Fun for everyone, except when it comes time to clean up all those cars.


Here she is on Remy's potty. I have wonderful fantasies that she knows what she is doing and that she will be potty trained by 18 months... Just kidding, I'm not that insane.


This is the box from our CSA. Remy told me the other day that she must be "Farm Fresh".

I have also added a few new things to the shop, so check it out!! I'll see ya tomorrow with my verse for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!