Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sneak Peak

So I'm in the process of making resolutions... I love this time of year! I am that girl who still loves a fresh, empty notebook and new erasers... ahhh, that first day of school! And each January I kind of feel like that again~ time for a fresh start. I may not follow through with each thing on the list, but I do my best. I think the biggest thing is that I make goals that are attainable yet stretching. God gives us each the capacity to do amazing things that are, at times, wildly beyond what we think we are capable of.  (Remember Phillipians 4:13: "I can do everything through him who gives me strength.") Obviously in the forefront of my mind is what is in store for us in our new home. I am so excited that we will have a new church family to get acquainted with too, though I must admit I am not very good at stepping out to meet people. The shy girl in me will really be out of her comfort zone! But that's exciting, isn't it?!

I think a lot about what will come of my shop in the new year. I am so thankful and surprised at the way things have happened in the last few months, and I can only think that 2010 will be bigger and better for 2 sweet things. I am already busy, amidst the packing and Christmas mess in the apartment, sewing things that will be available in January for the shop.  I hadn't sewn in a few weeks, and yesterday at nap time when I found my machine among the wreckage, it was strangely comforting to hear it's hum again. I can't sew fast enough to even begin to keep up with all the ideas flooding my brain! I thought I would share a few pics of some things to come. It's a dark day here, so they are a bit hazy, but you'll get the idea, I think. I am loving this new color palette, and the best part is that it's a mix of repurposed and vintage things, so nothing wasted!










More peaks to come! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Mandy, I am totally with you on the blank notebook and new erasers thing! Looking forward to see what you have this new year!!
    God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me as a favorite! I love your baby booties. These look amazing...I'll keep checking your store :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!