Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Arrived

Well, my darlings, I'm back. It's been a trying several days (and that's putting it mildly!), but we are surviving. On Saturday we woke up to snow in Nashville. It hadn't snowed yet this year, so of course on came the cold as we were loading up our moving truck... We made the eight hour trek with Halle throwing up for most of the journey. This was not 'merrily all the way', but Remy was a trooper, and I have never been so thankful to get out of the car! We arrived to an incredible crew from our new church home putting finishing touches on our wonderful new house. It was like an extreme makeover on the place since we saw it six weeks ago, and I can't even begin to describe how grateful we are. I will try to get some pictures of our new digs as soon as I have the boxes at least hidden away.



There is a ton of snow here, so one of the first things we had to do on Sunday was go to buy Remy some snow gear. He couldn't wait to get out in it for the first time.  Here are a few pictures of him out exploring in our backyard. As an apartment dweller for all of life that he remembers, a backyard is like heaven! Trace even suited up to throw a few snowballs.









And just for good measure, I will throw in a couple of pics of the 'Curly Girly'. I'm not sure why these turned out so grainy, but I love her poses. This really is her working the camera in her mis-matched pjs...






I've reopened my shop, and have added a few new Valentine's Day things. I'll be back tomorrow with more on that! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!