Monday, July 12, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Happy Monday! We had a pretty uneventful weekend around here, but I'm sure I can come up with some 'miscellany'... 

{One} I stole some of my Mother-in-law's pictures from facebook. This weekend Trace took Remy to meet my in-laws at Indiana Beach. (If you aren't from around here, it's a small theme park in northern IN... not a big deal if you're older, but to a 4 year old, it's pretty sweet!) I love these pictures! Rem had fun stories to tell and had a great day. 
{Two} While the boys were away, my girl and I enjoyed a quiet day at home. I had worship practice in the morning, so she was thrilled to have our babysitter, Natalie, all to herself. Then we snuggled and played, and of course watched Toy Story until the boys came home at bedtime. Love it!

{Three} I am gearing up for our mission trip to Nashville next week. Due to the tragic flooding and other circumstances, our first thought for housing on the trip fell through, so we are going to be camping. If you know me at all, you can figure that this isn't my first choice. In positive news, I have found a dry shampoo that works well and should help out on those days when a fresh blow-dry just isn't possible. I am praying that my attitude about camping can be changed and that I am a better leader than I am feeling right now. I am so excited to see what God is planning for our trip!

{Four} This is the last week for Summer Clearance in my shop. I will be closing the shop on Friday to prepare for our trip.

{Five} My poor Halle looks like she has been attacked by flesh-eating virus, when in actuality it is just mosquito bites. The amount of swelling this poor child has from even one bite is insane, and my hypochondriac-self is constantly googling 'tumors' and taking her to the doctor. Note to self (and husband!): Bug Spray is not optional...

{Six} I am down 2 more pounds, taking the grand total to 13. WooHoo! ;)

That's enough for today, I suppose! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Great randoms, Mandy! Hope your mission trip is a success. Safe travels to you and CONGRATS on 2 more pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss and I agree that IN beach is only great if you are a kid:-) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!