Monday, August 30, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Happy Monday! You know what to do... click the link above to join in the 'random musings'! 

{One} The pictures are of the kids making 'soup' in the birdbath last week. (I might think 'salad' would be a better name for their special recipe, but one never argues with the chefs!) Some sticks are required for the mixing, with plenty of dancing and singing thrown in... Celebrating cooler weather and these last days of summer sun at the same time.


{Two} This is kind of a cheat post because I am actually writing it on Saturday. We are in Indiana for the week hopefully relaxing while our parents spoil the little ones. We'll detox them from the sugar and spoiling next week...


{Three} I had a spa night with a few girls from our youth ministry on Friday. We had a ton of fun, and I'm proud to report that I stayed up later than everyone! (A record and shock, if you know me...) I mixed up a few face masks and scrubs (recipes tomorrow!), and we watched predictable romantic comedies until 2:30am. They're trying to keep me young, I think. And while I survived the night, I'll pay for it later, I'm certain.


{Four} I love this picture of my Curly Girl... so serious, concentrating on a bug we found. She's very focused and determined, this girl, and I wonder how that characteristic will serve her in the future. I'm certain it will be used to push my buttons... some days it already does. My sweet payback child... 

I hope you had a lovely weekend~ Thanks for sharing in the randomness of mine!

2 comments:

  1. Awwe! She's a cutie! Thanks for sharing your randomness! Have a great week!
    ~blessings
    Dorcas
    http://4sweetangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumped over from Carissa's. What cute pictures! Happy Monday.

    Lindy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!