Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Cooler Weather Question

Hey, lovelies! I'm in and out today~ busy with the previously mentioned homecoming dresses and custom orders. But I wanted to get your opinion on something... I am thinking about taking some orders for Winter Pajama sets and would love your input:

~Are pajama sets something you would be interested in? I would likely be making lounge pants with matching appliqued initial t-shirts. I've never been too matchy, but I think I'll definitely be making some for Remy and Halle!

~Would you prefer cotton or flannel?

~What colors do you love this year? These are some of the fabrics I have been looking at (I love the trees, dots, and stripes!):
~Would you be interested in adult sizes in the pants?
I would love your input~ thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea for kids and adults! Maybe there could be more applique options for the adult shirts rather than just initials? Even as adults, my parents still give us pj's for Christmas & wouldn't it be great if we could design our own in order to get exactly what we want?! :) Fun idea Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer flannel over cotton for a winter set and cotton for a summer set. However i am a straight tank top sleeper so selling the set wouldn't appeal to me as much as if you also offered it as a separate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH, I love this idea! And you know I'll be purchasing some. I like the idea of flannel over cotton since it's winter. And I love all the material in the pic above. Very cute! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love pajamas! Flannel or cotton - it doesn't matter. I have a 5 and 7 year old who would love new pajamas made out of that lovely material!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!