Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday, Friday

Well, this week has been full of drama... sorry I haven't been around, but I just couldn't do it. I do have a few pics from the last week, though. Last Friday Halle got her first haircut (just her bangs, but still a notable occasion!), and Remy got his first ever short hair cut. To us, it was a sign of our being mid-westerners, but to Remy is was such a big deal, having a haircut like his friends. (And this isn't a jab on mid-westerners, it's just always been funny to us that here he is the only boy in his class, team, whatever that had long hair...) He looks so cute, and he loves that he and Trace can put gel in their hair together! Ahh, a bonding moment for father & son.
of course, sticking her tongue out

so handsome with his tiny faux-hawk
This week I have also been loving the Peppermint Mocha Creamer from Coffee-Mate. Have you tried this stuff?! Amazing! And believe me, I have had a ton of coffee in the last seven days!

I hope you have a great weekend! I have my last craft show tomorrow at a local school, but other than that I am hoping that ours stays pretty calm and that I'll get back to my normal schedule next week. 'Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy! Missing your posts - hoping you are well. Have a great weekend! Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!