Friday, July 1, 2011

Coming of Age

I knew my boy would grow up. In a family of rock stars (self-proclaimed, of course!), there comes a time when a young rocker needs a rocker hair cut. More specifically a mohawk. It's just what rockers do. So Tuesday was that day for my sweet boy. Truth be told, Halle wanted one of her own, but I just could quite let her shed the curls yet. Remy has been asking for a mohawk for a long time, but instead of Trace's coarse curls, he was born with my baby fine locks. It takes a lot of product, this hair, but he is oh so happy.




And just for good measure, here is the first picture of Trace with Halle. His 'hawk at that point was about 7 inches tall and bleached blonde on the tips. Is it any wonder Remy wants to follow that act?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!