Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And we're back!

Well, after the last week of chasing wee people all around Oklahoma, we need a bit of a vacation from our vacation. I have about a zillion pics to wade through, but here are a few to get started. Remy had fun getting to know his 5 year old cousin, Reese. The weather wasn't too hot, and we did all sorts of fun things.

Reese showed Remy (aka the melon head in the huge helmet) how to ride a scooter and bike.


The slip-n-slide was a big hit. Remy had seen the pictures of it on my sister's blog and had greatly anticipated it. Here's Reese making a big splash. This is one of my favorite pics from the week.


Remy did like to slide, but he prefered to just stand in the pool of water at the end.


My sister, Jenny, is reading to the boys before bed.

We called this booster seat Halle's 'throne' because she sat on it every chance she got. She has to put her new climbing skills to the test, I think, and it was the perfect height for a snacking spot.


I'll post again as soon as I get through the other pictures. I did post some we had taken of the three on Flickr, which you can link to at the side bar. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!