Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Love

Today I love:

~That Trace isn't working late tonight

~nap time coffee and that both littles are asleep soundly at the same time

~Remy's new school. My hands are already a bit clammy at the thought of dropping him off on his first day, but we have found a wonderful program that he will attend for one day a week starting in September. After taking a tour he was practically begging me to leave him there. Plus Miss Carolyn, the director, told him that we would need to buy a special lunch box for him to take- with that he was sold!

~That this weekend we are getting to see my Aunt and Uncle from Washington that I haven't seen since I was in middle school. I love the chance to catch up and show off the wee ones a bit.

~These little people... The thing that amazes me as I look into these sweet sleeping faces is that there is so much promise there. Remy expects a new day each time he wakes up (which is why it's so hard for him to tell the days apart, but that's another story...) and with each new awakening everything is fresh again. There aren't grudges or lingering disappointments... What a lesson, right?



Psalm 30:4-5

Sing to the Lord, you saints of his; praise his holy name.
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!