Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What were we thinking!?


We'd like for you to meet Starbucks, the newest member of our family. No, we didn't give him that name~ it is practically against our religion as lovers of real coffee and a lover of 'the little guy' and small businesses, but that's the name the shelter gave him, and Remy refuses to let us change it. So Starbucks it is. (And apparently I was going for the longest run-on sentence in blog history?)

We picked him up today, and he's quickly making himself at home. I had forgotten how trying it can be to house-train a dog, but we're doing our best. But I don't have much time, so I should go... a few more pics and then it's off to pick up some messes, I'm sure.





6 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!