Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Firsts...


Well, I apologize for my absence, but I've been in mourning. My sweet Remy started kindergarten last week. And okay, I'm not really mourning, though there were some sobby, tear-stained moments. It's funny trying to find a new normal, a new pace of our days. Usually around noon Halle starts asking when we can go get him from school. She starts preschool and dance next week, so I'm thinking we will get into more of a rhythm then.

Milestones are great for the most part here. Halle is officially COMPLETELY potty trained!! And that is a milestone to be celebrated! We have done much cheering for that one, and almost no crying (except for a few brief moments where I probably cried just a little thinking that it would never happen...). She has also started writing her name and is doing her best to keep up with Remy, who has had homework nearly every day. This is what life is right now...

I hope y'all are doing well! I'm looking forward to again finding my fall blogging rhythm. I have much to say, just so little time to get it out there. Love you all bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!