Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finding Rhythm


Hi, sweet lovelies! I know it's been ages, and I've nothing to say for myself except that life is good. God is good and gracious and has been giving me time for life. Sweet life. He's been waking me up before dawn breaks (seriously, 4:30am!!) and speaking in ways I've never felt. And I'm finding time to pray and breathe and hear.

This morning while Halle was at school I found myself knitting and praying, soothing rhythm, and the click of my needles was an awesome pace in which to get lost just in the listening and speaking, the back & forth, that comes from regular time with God. I am feeling abundantly blessed and hope to put fingers to keys to tell you more soon.

Until then, I'm praying for you all and hoping that in this season of thankfulness you're finding your own rhythm in which to live... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say~ Thanks for leaving your mark!